Dear Sir or Madame,
As a result of the change of provisions regarding personal data protection and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) applying from 25 May 2018, we hereby inform that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is ART Form spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat at: Hermanowa 96, 36-020 Tyczyn, NIP (Tax Payer ID. number) 8133699842, REGON (Business ID number) 360369835, KRS (National Court Register number) 0000536419 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller), which you can contact by:
- post at: ART Form sp. z o.o., Hermanowa 96, 36-020 Tyczyn
- e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone, calling at: 0048 17 22 91 963
2. Your personal data is processed based on Article 6, section 1, point b) of GDPR, which means this data is necessary for providing services by the Controller, presenting offers, executing contractual rights and obligations, as well as for communication regarding the provided services, including issuing VAT invoices.
3. It is voluntary to provide your data, however it is necessary so the Controller could deliver services.
4. The Controller shall store your personal data until there is a basis for its processing – which, in case of granting consent, means to the moment when such a consent is withdrawn, limited, or when you take other actions limiting this consent, in case such data is necessary for executing the contract – for the time of its execution or to the time claims resulting from the contract are limited, and in case when data is processed based on the Controller’s legitimate interest – until such legitimate interest exists.
5. The Controller takes all due care to use all means of physical, technical, and organizational protection of personal data from being accidentally or intentionally destroyed, unintentionally lost, changed, used, accessed, or released without authorization, pursuant to all applicable provisions.
6. The Controller shall transfer your personal data to entities providing, as commissioned by the Controller, services related to accounting and human resources. Such entities will process your personal data based on a suitable contract concluded with the Controller, pursuant to the provisions of law and only to the extent resulting from the concluded contract.
7. Your personal data shall be processed electronically and manually, in accordance with the methods and procedures related to the processing objectives.
8. You have the following rights related to personal data processing:
a) the right to access your personal data,
b) the right to demand that your personal data is corrected,
c) the right to demand that your personal data is deleted,
d) the right to demand that processing of your personal data is limited,
e) the right to transfer personal data.
In order to execute the above rights, please contact the Controller (contact data in section 1).
9. In case of doubts related to personal data processing, contact the Controller asking for more information.
10. You have the right to file a complaint to a proper supervisory body dealing with personal data protection.
The Management Board of ART Form sp. z o.o.